COMMENT

PLEASE COMMENT SO I KNOW PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT THIS BLOG! THANKS!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Quick Report on Harvest

So today I went to the Life Group call-out meeting at Harvest. It was very good. So basically, Life Group is small group but with all different ages within the University of Michigan. They meet every tuesday or wednesday, and they do Bible study, games, activities, and plan other hangouts and stuff. I got to see how life group would run, and its very cozy and welcoming. Everybody here is very interactive, and they welcome any newcomers very well.

On a side note, I asked my roommate, David if he wanted to come out today. He said yes so I was so glad. Except when we went to the church, aka T-center, aka Transformation center, there was a lot of praise and prayer and a short sermon/seminar by the lead pastor. Not knowing this, I was quite shocked since I didn't know if he was prepared for this kind of new experience. He has never been to church before so everything was very new. However, I am sure God put him in that room today for a very specific reason. Whether it was simply to expose him to the Word or to completely transform his life, I don't know. All I know is that I can already see God doing great things in this place like possibly changing the life of my roommate.

Again, thank you to those reading this. David Yim, I hope you are coming up soon. I can't wait to see you. Jon, thanks for the encouraging comments and the video! I listen to it about 10 times a day. Daniel Song, thank you for the beautiful picture. David Kim, I hope college apps aren't killing you so badly. Remember to finish them before thanksgiving break if possible! If USC fails, don't worry. They are missing out on a great student, athlete, and leader. You always have me and Terry at Michigan. For everyone else reading the blog, thank you for taking the time to read this. I am not sure how many times a week I can post something as long as this so don't expect to much. I miss you all, I love you all, and I hope to see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NVv2x90XwE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Benny, I will. I'm glad to see how well youre doing up there. And screw SC I'd love to join you guys at Michigan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its awesome to see that you are still reading the blog! Come up to visit anytime to see if you want to come! I'm getting used to the campus, better than Terry anyways, so I can show you around!

      Delete
  3. Let's make it a weekend trip David, your first College visit.

    ReplyDelete