Dear David, David, Jon, Daniel, and anyone else reading this,
I miss you all very dearly! There are so many times when I think of you guys... Honestly, there have been so many times when I thought I saw you, and then I remembered you are 4 hours away from me. I hope you guys are all reading my blog EVERYDAY like you said. Come visit me anytime! I will really appreciate the comfort. I think I'm getting used to the city feel, but its still hard and scary to take the bus everywhere. By the way, I met some very interesting people, especially the chinese international students! I'll tell you guys more later! Just keep reading and checking my blog!
With much love,
Benny Jeong
P.S. Mom and Dad and Alice, I miss you very much! I'll keep you posted on everything!
Benny, you look great in the youtube video
ReplyDeleteHang in there, you would get to like it soon.
Love you
Dad
Benny, do you need the youtube account to vote? I couldn't vote for you. :-(
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing the piece of your new life in Michigan with us.
miss u...................... a...............................l...o...t.....!!!
<3<3<3
Each heart represents each one of us, dad, mom and Alice. hehehe :)
엄마
Benny,
ReplyDeleteI do read your blog everyday just like I said I would haha. I like the song you posted as well. Sounds like college is off to a great start for you. Dude...that bus ride will be a piece of cake once you get the bus system down. I heard Michigan has an awesome campus, so ill try to get the guys together for a road trip one day. Are you coming down for labor day btw? And what church are you and terry visiting this week?
I like all the posts, keep them coming. Praying for you Benny.
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” (A verse to keep persevering when things get tough)-Matthew 11:28-20
-Jon