COMMENT

PLEASE COMMENT SO I KNOW PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT THIS BLOG! THANKS!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Daily reading!

Job 5:8-9

"But if it were I, I would appeal to God;
I would lay my cause before him.
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
miracles that cannot be counted."

He has done great things! Some news and updates, I tried out a different church today called MichiganCRU, and apparently, Marquette has one, too! I really liked it today, but I still don't know which one I will consistently go out to. Again, to those who are reading this, I miss you all very much and love you all! Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Benny,

    Try not to rush.
    I am very positive that you'll find the right church. Try to listen to God's guidance. It will be much easier to choose when you follow His lead instead of your own.

    See you soon. I am counting days.
    h a p p y... :)

    mom <3

    ReplyDelete