COMMENT

PLEASE COMMENT SO I KNOW PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT THIS BLOG! THANKS!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Korean food!

Thank you mom, dad, and alice for coming all the way up here just to see me! Thank you for all the great food you brought! I really missed you, and it was great to see you!


3 comments:

  1. It was sooo great to see you,too. :-)

    We are glad that you are doing great.
    I am so proud that you are doing what you have to do, studying hard, enjoying college life and worhipping God.

    Either you come down or we will go up there again!
    Miss you already...

    With LOVE

    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops... I meant worshipping not worhipping! XD
    Actually, the picture doesn't do the food justice!!!
    Oh I forgot to leave you some corn ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to see you again Benny.
    Glad to see you are doing well.

    Eat well. You seemed to lost much weight.

    It is going to get cold soon so watch out.

    Take care.

    Love from Dad

    ReplyDelete