COMMENT

PLEASE COMMENT SO I KNOW PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT THIS BLOG! THANKS!

Monday, September 3, 2012

School starts...

My first day of school starts tomorrow. I won't lie. I am very excited!!

But at the same time, it is depressing since I know how much work I will have to put in. Please pray for me as the transition will be hard. This will also mean I won't be able to post as much on the blog as I have been, but I will try to post like a simple message like this. I will definitely still post my daily reading so look forward to that! Keep checking the tab at the top!

Thank you everyone! Miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. Goodluck Benny! Smart kid like you, you'll be fine. Have fun, seems like you are really adjusting well to college life. Always remember you have your family, friends, and home church praying for you. Let me know when you find your church at Ann Arbor. I was trying to embed the video, but I forget how to put it to the blog so just copy and paste the link to listen haha.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKu8_BUGPKc

    ReplyDelete