I know I haven't been making many posts lately. I apologize. The work has been piling up and trying to find out more about the opportunities here at Michigan greatly reduces my time I have to post and blog. Also, its not good that I keep forgetting to take pictures or videos. Don't worry though! I will post a video or something like that. Stay posted!
Benny Jeong
-Jeremiah 29:11
P.S. I feel like I should have some kind of sign off sentence or phrase for every time I post. Haha.
No worries Benny, I like what you have been posting thus far. Btw...are you planning to go to any football games this year? You have probably one of the most historic stadiums in the history of college football, many of the greats have played there. And plus..Michigan games are awesome, U of I...not so much haha
ReplyDeleteI didn't buy season tickets but I am hoping to go to atleast one game this season. I'm not sure which one. Many people are selling their northwestern ticket so I might go to that one.
Delete