COMMENT

PLEASE COMMENT SO I KNOW PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT THIS BLOG! THANKS!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Daily Reading!


Ezekiel 1:28

New Living Translation (NLT)
28 All around him was a glowing halo, like a rainbow shining in the clouds on a rainy day. This is what the glory of the Lord looked like to me. When I saw it, I fell face down on the ground, and I heard someone’s voice speaking to me.

I pray that during the undergraduate retreat I will be going to this weekend, I can experience God in this similar manner!

P.S. Hey Robby! Welcome to the exclusive group of people that know about this blog!

P.S.S For those of you who don't know who Robby is, he is a prominent leader in Harvest, and since I came to Ann Arbor, he has been watching out for me. Please keep him and all the other leaders in Harvest in your prayers. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment