I just want to give you all a heads up that this week I will only be posting Daily Reading most likely. I have two midterms, and I need to study for them. Also, a couple announcements and prayer request. I participated in H-games which is where all the life groups in the church gather to compete to see who is the best LG out there. Unfortunately, my LG lost, but all hope is not lost for we are ANCHORED in Christ. That is our LG name.
Couple prayer request: This Tuesday, I will be fasting with my LG. So the most common fast is with food, but I might be doing other fasting like social media. I could save an hour or two if I just stop checking my instagram and email so often. So I need your strength to go through that day as I break that fast at night with my LG.
Also, I will be going to the undergraduate retreat this Friday-Sunday, which means I will not be available to post. If I can, I will try to. I ask that you pray for this retreat to go well for everyone attending, and the pastors that are giving sermons.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for checking this blog and reading and commenting and supporting me. I truly thank God for giving me such a supportive community. I don't know where I would be if it weren't for you guys.
Miss you all,
Benny Jeong
PS. Daniel Song, I miss how you make me flinch and end up slapping me. :O I do surprisingly miss the slaps we exchange.
PSS. Jon Lee, I miss talking to you and hearing you laugh at everything. Definitely need to play monopoly one for time for old times sake. Miss you and thanks for all the comments
PSSS. David Yim, I'm very excited for you to come up! I miss the encouragements you give me on a weekly basis that sometimes include a slap in the butt to get me going. Haha
PSSSS. David Kim, I hope you are killing it back there in the YG. (V-ball pun). I hope to see a lot of change/growth when I come back. I know it must be stressful for college apps and stuff, but everyone in my grade and above are willing to help, just ask. Finish those apps before thanksgiving, and your year will go much smoother. Its a guarantee. Be the thunder! (Gobble from last year)
PSSSSS. Benny Jeong, Sorry I haven't been commenting more often. I'm so glad to see how well you're doing. Keep holding fast to the Word of God. I have so much faith that God will use you to do great things for His kingdom. If you ever want to talk or anything, just give me a call or email me. Love you, man. Keep in touch.
ReplyDelete