Psalm 3:3-4
The Message (MSG)
3-4 But you, God, shield me on all sides;
You ground my feet, you lift my head high;
With all my might I shout up to God,
His answers thunder from the holy mountain.
You ground my feet, you lift my head high;
With all my might I shout up to God,
His answers thunder from the holy mountain.
I think this verse is just so true everyday. Especially after what I experienced today at life group, God really shields us and keeps us anchored. Jesus is our anchor, and he keeps us stable and steady when we are wavering and falling.
Recalling back, I still remember what Pastor Joseph told me during summer missions. God always answers our prayers with one of three answers: yes, no, or be patient and wait. I think this is very true. Many times God answers us with "not yet", but we take it as God not answering us which is very wrong. This implies God is ignoring is which is not true at all. God always listens to us for he is by our side, and he never leaves us on our own. So I encourage everyone who reads this continue in your prayers even though you feel like your prayers aren't being answer. God is answering by telling its not the right time yet. God's timing is perfect for He is perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment