I really really enjoy this song! When I heard the lyrics of this song, I couldn't believe how true this was. Without Jesus Christ, our lives were so black and white. Our lives were so dull and boring, and we had no idea what was what. Now, with Jesus in our lives everything is in color! There is so much joy in this world and so much to see!
For those who are interested in my life as a freshmen at the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor! Dedicated to Jon Lee, Daniel Song, David Yim, David Kim, and my family.
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Worship!
I really really enjoy this song! When I heard the lyrics of this song, I couldn't believe how true this was. Without Jesus Christ, our lives were so black and white. Our lives were so dull and boring, and we had no idea what was what. Now, with Jesus in our lives everything is in color! There is so much joy in this world and so much to see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment